Mission and Vision
To help individuals explore and give expression to God’s purpose for their lives by serving worldwide.
Lives committed to living missionally
- Persons who are venturing on their 1st, 2nd or 3rd mission trip or project
- Quality of the application including how much care is put into responding to the questions
- Motivation of the applicant
- Unique economic realities or other fundraising challenges
- High impact projects lasting up to 12 weeks (this excludes longer term Internships, STINT, Gap Year programs and others experiences exceeding 3 months in duration)
- Sponsored by an organization with a proven track record
- Projects that are integrated with existing, long term efforts
- Commitment to sustainable impact, beyond the individual’s trip or project
- We have a positive bias toward projects that serve the cities of the USA and Western Europe
- Teaching trips link people who have practical skills and/or specific knowledge with individuals eager to learn and grow. Teaching trips may also address the life-skill needs of under-served people groups. Learning occurs in both directions.
- Humanitarian trips focus on improving the welfare and alleviating the suffering of people in deep need or crisis. Humanitarian trips may be in response to natural disasters, third-world repression or long-term health, habitation or refugee crises.
- Mission trips focus on pointing out to people the loving, life-giving Son of God, who is already present in their midst. By showing the truth, love and saving grace of Jesus Christ, missionary trips can impact the eternal destination of people and transform their present lives.